Looking for an easy way to preserve the fresh taste of summer herbs? Make frozen herb cubes!
1. Start by rinsing your fresh herbs.
2. Cut off all the long stems.
3. Chop chop chop! (The easiest tool for this is a mezzaluna, if you don’t own one yet and do a lot of cooking, you might want to invest in one!)
4. Spoon into each ice cube tray cube.
5. Add either water or olive oil to the cubes – depending on how you will use them for cooking in the future. Personally, we prefer olive oil!
6. Freeze for at least 24 hours to set.
7. Pop out and store in a freezer bag until you need them!