It’s almost that time of year again: back-to-school. Between clothes, school supplies, picking classes and looking up bus/subway schedules – who has time to plan for lunches everyday too?
The key to survival is organization – and we’ve got your covered!
You’re going to need the following items, so stock up (and order from us easily at www.myshopwise.com!)
– sandwich bags
– snack bags
– a new lunchbox? paper bags?
– or some inexpensive Glad or Rubbermaid containers if you don’t use disposable bags
Stock up on Food!
– Juice Boxes
– Cheese sticks
– peanut butter and jelly
– sandwich buns and/or bread
– carrots and celery sticks
– easy to eat fruit like apples, oranges and bananas
Designate a Lunch Box Area
Whether it’s a drawer, shelf in the pantry or just a basket on the counter, try to keep as many items hosted together as possible so you can easily throw them together in a hurry!