Just in case you saw the switch-over recently in our New Hyde Park and Jackson Heights stores, yes we have switched from Met Foods to Foodtown. But – still same family owned and same management! To learn more – read our press release here:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact: Stephanie Barnhart
August 15, 2013 email@example.com
(412) 680-4222 cell
Met Foods Converts to Ferreira Foodtown of Jackson Heights
Jackson Heights, Queens – As of Friday, August 10th, 2013 the Met Foods on 37th Avenue in the heart of Jackson Heights, Queens has converted into Ferreira Foodtown of Jackson Heights. The store is still operating under the same local owner, The Ferreira Family, and management team.
The change will incorporate a new selection of grocery products and sale items within the store, such as an expanded variety of organic, all-natural, specialty, and health conscious products. This includes gluten free, low sodium, dietetic, and soy based products among others. Ferreira Foodtown will also now feature a bi-weekly sales program for these categories throughout the store, as well as a small article from our own dietician. All this, in addition to a more robust advertising program with more aggressive lower prices, as well as a club card program.
“The community of Jackson Heights has known our family as Met Foodmarkets for the past 15 years, and we plan to remain here as Ferreira Foodtown to serve the community for many years to come. Jackson Heights is a great family and close-knit community, and we like to provide them with the best, local neighborhood food and service they deserve,” stated owner, Jason Ferreira.
Ferreira Foodtown of Jackson Heights also offers online ordering and home delivery for your groceries at www.myshopwise.com. You can also sign up for the club card, giveaways as well as download the Foodtown app for you smart phone on www.Foodtown.com.
About Ferreira Foodtown of Jackson Heights
Since 1975, the Ferreira family has serviced our communities bringing fresh, local foods to Jackson Heights and the surrounding neighborhoods along with friendly service from our growing group of supermarkets. They also now deliver to your home via their website http://www.myshopwise.com.
The Jackson Heights store hosts more than 10,000 products in a range of categories including:
– Fresh Fruits and Vegetables from the local produce market and beyond
– Fresh Deli Meats and Cheeses from all over the world, both packaged and sliced
– Prepared Foods
– Quality Meats and Poultry prepared by our butcher
– Fresh Fish and Seafood delivered daily from the local market
– Organic, Gluten Free, All Natural, and other Health Conscious Foods
– Kosher Foods and Products
– International Products from all over the world
– Specialty Foods and Products
– An large selection of Dairy items such as eggs, cheeses, juices and yogurts
– Pet Items, Supplies, Treats, and Food
– Health and Beauty Aids
– Baby Items
– A large variety of domestic, international, microbrews and other Beers
– Great savings every day through our weekly sale program (www.myshopwise.com)
– We pride ourselves as being unique for our personal private brand of Ferreira Foods in several food categories such as Fresh Baked Breads and Pastries, baked daily by us for you! As well as freshly made tortillas, chips, healthy ham, and home made spices!